Saturday, March 14, 2015

The #200!

Oh my goodness! This is my 200th blog post on "marathon my personal journey"! I am so excited, thrilled and honored that you read my blog. I get so much energy and motivation from each of you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I can't say it enough. I have been trying to decide on this year's mission/marathon. I have been soul searching a ton lately and still haven't decided yet. This morning on my blog, this group advertised. I clicked the link and found myself watching this video.

The video is funny, touching and motivating. They have my full attention on this one. I love helping other people, especially those who are disabled or are poor. We are so lucky to have everything that we do. If you do me two favors (one for each 100 blog posts)....

1. Give thanks for what you have, tell the people you love and respect "thank you". It will make you feel good and they will know how you feel about them. Two big pluses.

2. Watch this video and have fun with it.
Our Lady of the Angels

This morning I was thinking about running a smaller race closer to home. I was going to sit out a year for charity running. However, I may have to re-consider it for awhile. I have time to think about the big decision. For now, let's all smile.



Image source:
http://accrareport.com/feature/the-lux-of-a-simple-smile/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved