Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rest Days & RunChat!

Today is Sunday and it has become best known for three things I really enjoy.....time with my family, rest days and RunChat. Resting is so important for both your physical self (legs and body) and your mind (family time). Hal Higdon (https://www.facebook.com/halhigdon?fref=ts) has stressed the importance of regular rest days.

If you are a runner and like to connect with other runners, then RunChat is for you! It's a great way to learn more about your love for running, connect with other runners, get discounts, and maybe you will win one of their contests. The drawings rock! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday....and maybe we will see you at RunChat!!!!!!

You can find them here:

En
En

2 comments:

  1. #runchat is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! I look forward to the #runchat so much! Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved