Friday, June 26, 2015

TWISTED BLISTER & My first race of 2015!

OK-OK! I know I am way too excited, but tomorrow I run with my favorite people. The relay team of Twisted Blister and we will be sporting our cool Calico Bean Market shirts.

STOKED!

OK....on a serious note, I will run for all active military, those who have lost their lives in battle and especially the POW/MIA.

I am going to run as hard as I can. We owe you all so much. Thank you so much!

Go Twisted Blister! Go Calico Bean Market!

C-Lo, Val, Deb, Beth, Beth, Z: I love you guys so much and thanks for letting this slow cat run with you:):)

Teri Connely: Thanks for the awesome shirts. We run hard and are proud of having the Calico Bean Market on our back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved