Saturday, February 7, 2015

A lesson for me this week

This week I learned some valuable running lessons. Mid week, I was faced with a decision to run in the cold or skip a workout. I made the choice to run. I was sure glad I did. I took a picture of me, post run.

I am a big advocate for safe running and you should always evaluate whether it is too cold to run. Only you will know. On this day, I had four layers on and it was plenty.

The lesson I learned, be relentless and believe in yourself. I ran and had the echos of my Dad and others who have told me "run while you can". 

Running is such a freedom and I am sure glad to have it. Go outside, run or walk. Move around and if it is cold, bundle up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved