Monday, August 29, 2016

Lending out my legs!

That's a headline you won't see very often- YIKES! 

You have probably heard me mention that I am running the Benefit Classic Half Marathon in Dubuque. It's one of my favorite races and the site of some of my best runs- EVER! 

I am proud to share with you that I will be sharing my legs on this one, thanks to Chad Darter. Chad- you are amazing and thank you for what you do. You are an inspiration. 

 A week from today, I will be an Angel runner for Ainsley's Angels. I couldn't be more honored to run this race. 

To my Angel, I don't know who you are yet. I can't wait to meet you. We may not be the fastest in the race, but we will have fun. It's an honor to share this opportunity together. See you Monday, we will bring the noise. :) 


http://www.ainsleysangels.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved