Monday, September 5, 2016

Ainsley's Angels: Team Lilly Jo

What a life changing experience! 
Lilly Jo and her family are amazing. Her sister Rorrie ran with us on mile 12. She adores her big sister and we love their awesome spirit. I gave Rorrie my finishers medal and told her she earned it. The smile she gave me inspires me to be better.  

Take a look at all of the joy! A special thanks to Shannon and Greg. You both are amazing people and awesome teammates. I am inspired by you. Chad and Jolene Darter, you are two special people. Thanks for what you do. Curt Ehlinger: thanks for rocking today. You inspire so many Curt. You make the orange army proud, daily. 

Teri Connely: thanks for the support (5:30 wake up calls, encouraging words and for listening to me) and for pushing me to be better. :):) I love you. My man Nile: thanks for being you! I thought of you during the race (that guy you chase ran the race). Woo hoo! Thanks to the MVRA and all of the volunteers. Your support for this race is world class: thank you!

Now enjoy the best part! Lilly Jo: we loved running with you, always keep that smile factory going. You light the world up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved