Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sleep in, pay the price!

Yep, I was sure tired this morning. I hit the snooze a couple of times and said to myself "you can run later". I had an 8 mile training run.

For me there are problems when I don't run right away in the morning.

First, the day gets away and my chances for running get slim. Second, I forgot it was going to rain later in the day.

So as luck would have it, I started running in the rain and got the training run in. I loved it, but it was sure cold and wet. That's the small price for sleeping in.

When do you run? Early morning or later in the day?


Source: http://clipart-library.com/rain-cliparts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved