Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Playlists- YAHOOO!

As many of you know, I like to listen to music while running. This marathon season, I have used Spotify extensively. It allows me to make lists on the fly. This is good and bad. Good for the short term, but now I need to start narrowing it down. YIKES!

One other big thing, I ask my friends and family to specify a song or two for me to "dedicate" to them during the race. I use the songs from mile 18 through the end. No matter what the song is, I love it and it powers me through.

Heads up to think about a song or two. If you want to specify the song on Facebook, Twitter or the blogger, that would be cool...or you can direct message me too.

If you are reading this, I would be honored to run to your song. :)

Can you believe we are almost there?

#OORAH


Image source:
https://press.spotify.com/no/2013/01/22/logotype/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved