Monday, October 6, 2014

Take me to....

Won't you take me to, taper town! Holy smokes, I never thought it would get here. I am talking about the taper. I love taper time and dislike it. It's a weird feeling to dislike not running as much. I will still be running heavy though. My Nike Plus program still has some big runs left in it. 16 at the end of this week, which is not a slam dunk:)

I have a number of friends who are entering race week for the Chicago Marathon. I wish all of you a fun race week. You are getting ready for the biggest test and party of your running life. I love Chicago, but more on that later. Perhaps I should dedicate all week to writing about Chicago in your honor? What do you think?

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!



Image source:
http://running.competitor.com/2011/10/news/watch-the-chicago-marathon-live-online_39353


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved