Friday, September 12, 2014

It's GO TIME!

Oh yeah, you guessed it. Tomorrow is a BIG day. We have Iowa vs. Iowa State, true. Before that though, I will be testing myself on an 18 mile long run.

I am so thankful for the Nike Plus app to remind me of this:) Whoa!

Tomorrow is going to be a BIG test, but I am ready. I am ready physically and even more so mentally. I have my Tailwind packed, clothes out, Spotify playlists built. All I have to do, is get some winks....get up and RUN!

Then it is off to Iowa City for the HAWKS! GO HAWKS!
PS....43 days!

 Nike Plus- thanks for the polite reminder.

Getting closer to the marathon PR. Woo hoo. I am preparing to be the best Jim Connely Marathoner I can be! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved