Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 was a great year!

This past year was a great one! I learned a ton about myself and how I can grow in 2015. In running, I really worked harder than ever. I ran a ton of miles and took some chances in a big race. The race didn't yield a PR, but it was a great finish.

During the marine corps marathon, I watched my son run in a kids 1 mile race. I learned so much from him. He dug deep, finished and had fun. He gave me advice the evening before my marathon. He said "Dad...just keep running and cross the finish line. Everybody gets a medal, when they finish".

#simpleandtrue! 

This year, I learned how to cross train and lost some weight. The journey was difficult and rewarding. I am looking forward to continuing my cross training. It's amazing what your body can do, when pushed.

In 2015, I will have some different and similar running goals. In the next week, I can't wait to share them with you. For reading my blog, I want to thank you. You mean the world to me and it's been fun to share my thoughts about the journey.

I hope you have a great night and an even better 2015!!!!


Image source:
http://www.123newyear.com/2015/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved