Saturday, December 20, 2014

A quick tip that may help

This week I was talking to a friend who coaches strength training and runners. She asked me how much water I drank on a daily basis. She was good with that. Then she asked me how much I drink on my runs. I told her that I drink consistently during training runs that are longer.

She asked me how much I run on a daily basis. The answer 4 miles. She said I should drink water or a sports drink every 15 minutes, if you are running over 30 minutes at a time.

I can honestly say I haven't considered it. She stated a solid case for doing so. Perhaps this will be a big change for me in 2015. Also, it may help my hydration issues in the big race.

It gets me thinking of which marathon I should run next year. hmmmmmm

Yes! I am going to run a full marathon again in 2015. I just have to break my time goal. :)


Image source:
http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-and-try-new-things-8/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved