Saturday, January 17, 2015

2015

I just read some cool stuff from Brian Tracy. He is one of the most down to earth self help content providers. Early in my career, I used to read a ton of Brian's work and even saw him talk a number of times. He rocks, I enjoy his message. The piece I read was about how the following four things must be in alignment for you to be successful:
  1. Thoughts
  2. Feelings
  3. Emotions
  4. Goals

So I read this and thought about how I get out of alignment with 1,2 and 3. It's amazing how a shift in your thoughts, feelings and emotions can impact your ability to reach or crush your goals. Needless to say, I am will continue to focus managing on my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I will be getting my ducks in a row:) My son loves this picture from clip art.


How about you? Are all four of these aspects important for you? Are they in alignment?

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved