Saturday, January 31, 2015

Born to run!

I can safely say that Born to Run is the BEST book I have ever read. I just loved it so much. I have so many reasons. I don't want to ruin the book for you, if you have not read it. The author is a great guy and he gave the running community a wonderful gift.

I really enjoy Matthew McConaughey. I tease my wife about him, but I do love him:) He is going to be perfect in this movie. He needs to play Caballo Blanco! Matthew is the ONLY person I could see playing that awesome character.

I saw the news that a movie was going to be made and I was so excited about it. I couldn't contain myself....YIKES!

How soon can the movie be released? EXCITED! 

In researching, I read that Matthew McConaughey runs an hour a day and has a spiritual side. This article has a different slant, enjoy it.

Check out this article:
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillygossip/McCon.html


Image source:
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/matthew-mcconaughey-set-to-star-in-born-to-run-adaptation-288

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved