Saturday, January 24, 2015

The journey will begin soon....

The journey will begin soon....I have been thinking a lot lately. I will run another full marathon in 2015. It's going to be a matter of where. I am so excited. 

My confidence stems from:
  • I have one more year of experience
  • I have one more year filled with cross training
  • I have one more year to eat better
  • I am more determined
  • You will help me
  • My family and friends are my rock
  • I like competing
  • Goals will be realized 
  • I run for JP!
  • A charity needs me...could it be Diabetes in Action, Livestrong, American Cancer Society, or others....
If you have a charity choice or like the ones above, let me know what charity you would select. :)

Image source:
http://www.progressivesoccertraining.com/confidence-tricks/


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved