Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rule #3 Be Thankful

In my book, the most essential aspect of being successful and productive is to be thankful. When I first started working in sales, I remember a sales manager who was talking about a teammate who was in a precarious debt position. He said "be thankful that someone trusted you enough to loan you the money". The dialogue struck me so heavy. It was a different perspective.

Later in my life, I was telling my Dad about being sore. I was training for a big race and was having a tough time. My Dad said "Jimmy- be thankful that you are able to be sore. Some people can't walk, run or even have the luxury of being sore".

For many reasons, I have always been a thankful person. Just recently, I realized it's the biggest reason why I am so happy. Check the sign below- it says it well.

Be thankful for everything you have, then you will be happy! It's a great formula for racing, business and life.



Image Source: http://www.happyclippings.com/2011/11/be-thankful-be-happy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved