Saturday, May 2, 2015

Patience is a virtue

It is certainly true what they say, patience is a virtue. I am re-learning this all of the time. A month ago, I listened to a marathon coach talk about the key to surviving the marathon is patience.

This week during training, I would have some good days and bad days. On the bad days, I found myself getting frustrated with my pace or ability. I have to constantly remind myself that it's a work in progress and to be patient.

After all, it's only the beginning. This year, I want to run my best time in the marathon. I am working hard on my nutrition and cross training. Last week, I did the Spartacus workout three times. I can feel the difference.

It's just going to take some time:)


Image source:
http://web.stemiliescps.wa.edu.au/?p=5453

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved