Saturday, February 6, 2016

Running through the Winter!

Oh yeah, this is the time of year that can be difficult. Sub 0 temperatures, snow, ice, fog and other wild things. This year, I had to get creative with running during the travel season. I worked out a little indoors and spent most of my time outdoors. I prefer the outdoors, but it can be difficult to keep it going during bad weather.

Spring will be here. I still haven't signed up for a big race yet, other than the market-to-market relay in May.

This is a picture of my new running shoes. I LOVE them!


Image source:
http://www.asicsamerica.com/Shop/Footwear/Running/Mens/GEL-Kayano-21-Lite-Show/p/0010228582.0491

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved