Friday, April 19, 2019

What a story! Help out if you can:)

What a story Curt Ehlinger has! I first met Curt over 20 years ago, when we worked together at Eagle Point Software. Throughout the years, he has been so supportive and has shown a genuine interest in my running escapades. Last year, I saw him at the CRANDIC full marathon. He asked me if I was ready, we talked and he made me feel great about the journey.

My wife and I have donated to his campaign. Curt's mom has MS and I am sure you may know of someone who does too. It's a terrible disease. Curt's mom has battled the disease for a long time and it recently stole her ability to walk. She would walk 3 miles a day. Curt is doing what he loves for the one he loves. Running for his Mom. Running to beat MS, so others don't suffer.

Curt is running 9 marathons in 9 days. 241 miles. 

WOW! He is doing it to raise money for MSRUNTHEUS. So I have a favor to ask can you do one of these two things or both?
1. Donate to his cause. www.tinyurl.com/endms19
2. If you can't donate, that's OK. Can you show your support by commenting on the Facebook post with a motivational comment?

Running one marathon will take a person to the brink, so I can't even imagine 9 in 9 days. Curt can do this! He is a VERY tough person and a great runner.
Curt- GREAT WORK and you have got this!

www.tinyurl.com/endms19
https://www.facebook.com/curt.ehlinger





https://www.facebook.com/donate/2334590349884416/10216175225146188/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved