Sunday, July 26, 2015

Testing your limits!

This week my training plan was designed to test my limits. It sure did! I learned so much this week. Perhaps the most valuable lesson came with the interval training. I was afraid of it and performed well. It gave me so much confidence for the rest of the week.

My long run was a great test so far. I survived the run, but need some more work to get in marathon mode. Thank God for 10 more weeks!

My cross training efforts were solid and have really paid off. Here's to a nice rest day!


Image source:
http://nicktumminello.com/2014/03/supramaximal-interval-training-vs-high-intensity-interval-training/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved