Monday, August 3, 2015

Halftime for Marathon Training

One of my favorite weeks is half time! This is where you get a chance for a "dress rehearsal". I ran a solid week. Here is my 1st half recap:

I have worked through my physical issues.
I started out with new equipment (shoes, orthotics, under amour)
I have focused better on my pace, which allowed me to improve each week since week 1- YES!
I have worked diligently on my nutrition.

I am proud of the first half, but I can say that I am not 100% comfortable with my progress yet. I have some big runs coming up, 20 and 22 milers. A mix of speed work, intervals, cross training and nutrition will help me bring this thing home.

I can improve each week and will work hard on that!

Thanks for supporting me. You all rock.



Image source:
https://dfsreport.com/3314/nba-halftime-report/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved