Monday, July 21, 2014

Tired legs today!

Today I had a 4 mile run. Should be easy at this point-right? 

During my run, my legs really struggled. It's not uncommon for that to happen. Maybe it was the weekend catching up with me? 

Last week I had a tough Monday too. The common denominator in both days....I went into each run thinking it would be easy. This violates the golden rule of respecting the distance. The running gods have a way of reinforcing this fact, the hard way:) 

No need to fret, a fresh 7 mile run awaits tomorrow! YAHOOOOOO! BTW- I now respect!



Image source:
www.runnersworld.com/running-tips/why-do-my-legs-fatigue-im-out-breath

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved