Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday America!

Today, my son and I sang happy birthday to America. You should have seen the glow in his eyes. The love for country is amazing! I am so grateful to anyone who served or serves in the military.

We owe you all a ton and can't thank you enough. Happy Birthday America or as we have said all day "MERICA".

Ricky Stanzi was one of my favorite Iowa Hawkeyes of all time. He was a true gamer and would just flat out compete. I loved his attitude about winning, losing, preparing, etc.

After winning the Orange Bowl, he said something I loved...in reference to America.

"love it or leave it".

Go hawks! Go USA! Go run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved