Wednesday, July 30, 2014

OK- You have my full attention!

This year I have discovered a new addiction. I like colorful flowers. I spent some time and cleared up a patch of poison ivy to plant some pretty cool flowers. My wife and my son planted some star gazer Lilly's at the beginning of the year.

In our neighborhood, the rabbits have been spreading like crazy. I don't have anything against rabbits (not too much), until this happened.

The rabbits ate the star gazer's and I was mad. Extremely mad.
I planted some really cool firewheel or "Indian Blankets". I just discovered the rabbit munched them.

Image source:
http://uswildflowers.com/detail.php?SName=Gaillardia%20pulchella

This means war.

I had to sprinkle the rabbit repellent, but if this continues...we will pull out some heavy artillery.


Image source: 
http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/movies/galleries/films-most-ferocious-rivalries?page=3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved