Sunday, July 13, 2014

Representing the Iowa Hawkeyes!

I am so excited to share with you the news! I signed up to run in the Big Ten K in Chicago. I will be running with my Iowa Hawkeye colors....for me that is SO exciting! This 10K is going to be so special, as I will have my biggest fans with me.....Teri and Nile!

I love the fact that this race is in Chicago. I love this city so much. It is where I was born and raised. Additionally, I have run three full marathons there. The Big Ten K is on July 26th, so I will be posting some more updates on my progress.

I hope you all had a great week and weekend!


Image source:
http://www.hawkeyesports.com/photogallery/gallery_index.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved