Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Importance of Goal Setting

The Importance of Goal Setting

In business, life and athletics, a set of carefully crafted and measurable goals can set you up for success. Stretch goals are good and you will need other mid range goals to balance out your mix. Just yesterday, I wrote down my personal goals for 2014. I will look at them daily, until I set them in stone for January first. Writing the goals down make them real. I have a set of personal goals and business goals. If you are interested, here are a few of my personal goals in 2014:

Read 1 book a month
Lose 20 lbs by June 1st/lose a total of 30 lbs by November 1st
Run a full marathon in Fall 2014
Drink one (1) green tea every day
Blog more
Calico Bean Market 3.0- revise and launch (www.calicobeanmarket.com)

Have a great day!

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved