Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Relentless

When you think of this term, what comes to mind? Generally speaking, people who are determined or "relentless" find themselves in a successful spot.

Personally, I find this interesting because the state of being relentless is a decision. For example, I can chose to be relentless about many things. I can be relentless about work, running, golf, public speaking, the Iowa Hawkeyes, etc. This is my word of the week that I will apply to my running. I will approach the week with a relentless spirit.

If I make the statement, "I will be relentless until I finish the job". What image does that conjure up for you? Would you doubt my intention to finish? Would you be surprised to see that I finished?

Relentless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved