Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

I would like to thank each of you for reading my blog this year. I have been fun doing it and your support means the world to me. Today, I ran the last run of 2013. It’s always a reflective one and I wanted to make it special.

My favorite weather condition is snow. I ran in the frigid -5 weather and the treat was the snow. Ice formed around my eye lashes and my iPhone died because of the cold. You are probably thinking “Jim you are absolutely crazy”.

TRUE:).

However, I will tell you that the run was one of my favorites of the year. It was so peaceful and serene. The snow cushioned any impact and I was able to see animal tracks throughout my run. The best part, I earned .75 for the @MichaelJFoxOrg with thanks to @CharityMiles and Timex Iron Man Watches.
It’s amazing work that @CharityMiles does for the runners and charity!

Happy New Year and I look forward to the BEST 2014 EVER!


Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved