Thursday, May 8, 2014

She motivates me!!!

I bet you might be wondering who I was talking about! Truthfully, there are so many people that have motivated me and motivate me on a daily basis. I wish that I could list them all.

Today, I would like to share my experience with the Nike plus app. They have famous runners talk to you as you are close to goals or meet them. Whenever Shalane tells me I am close to a goal, I rev up and dig deeper. She rocks. I love her intensity and enthusiasm. 

The Nike plus app is amazing to me and has really made a difference for me. 



Image source: 
http://runningandtracknews.blogspot.com/2011/04/athlete-spotlight-shalane-flanagan.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved