Tuesday, May 20, 2014

6:16 AM

Earlier this week, a friend of mine sent me a video of the "Ultimate Warrior". The video is now one of my all time favorites! In the video, the warrior talks about digging deep, doing the work and most importantly changing your perspective on the world and in life. He talks about killing your self doubt and fear.

I have never been one to shy away from work and pride myself on being courageous. However, I have been a bit timid about cross training in a certain way.

The timing of this video was perfect for me, as I was just about to embark on the cross training. For some reason, I was afraid of things like this:

  • Would I be weak? Well of course I would be, I haven't done this before.
  • What if I really liked it? Could I find the time to consistently do it? 
  • What if the cross training didn't work for me?
After watching the video, I was struck how the warrior referenced 6:15 AM and how you can be dragging...and at 6:16 AM, you could turn it all around! The change in intensity, passion and attitude is your choice. At 6:16 AM, you could unlock your potential and eliminate any fear you have. 

For me, I will use the 6:16 AM reference or "code" to remind myself to dig deep and display courage! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved