Monday, May 5, 2014

Rocking the Stache

So the other day, we taped a video for a conference and I had to grow a mustache. It has been the spark of some good banter back and forth between family and friends. Some people love it, and a majority does not.
It has caused me to ponder the future of the mustache. Let me present you with the facts. Since I have sported the mustache, my running times have improved dramatically. Is this a coincidence or could the spirit of Steve Prefontaine be alive in me through the mustache.

Personally, I am convinced the mustache is making a HUGE difference in my running.  It is securing the speed and tenacity I need. I could rock the stache through October....or maybe longer?

Maybe I will keep it for a while…what do you think?



Image source:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved