Saturday, August 9, 2014

A great training week!

This week had its share of ups and downs on the training front. My long run was 14.5 miles and I had a personal best time for that distance. Here is a cool aspect of that particular run. I started off really slow and had to really focus on finishing stronger than I ever have before. I am so proud of the run because I improved steadily after mile #1. On Monday, I had a difficult run and followed it up with solid runs.

Even though it was a great training week, I am looking forward to a rest day tomorrow. It's going to rock!

I can officially say that week #5 is in the books. I hope you had a great week too!


Image source:
http://www.pinterest.com/raymaysmith/rachel-run/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved