Friday, August 1, 2014

Week 4 is in the books!

It was an awesome training week. I must say it was difficult toward the second half. I ran 12 miles today and fell victim to my own clumsiness. I tried multi-tasking by sending an email...bad move. I ended my Nike + run and that threw things off.

In addition, I stumbled with my nutrition supplement and spilled it all over. SHOOT. I love the supplement. More on that supplement later....I hear the Calico Bean Market will be stocking it soon, which has me SUPER excited!

This week I ran great and worked hard on the cross training. I feel like the cross training is making such a HUGE difference!

The weekend is a special time and I hope you enjoy your time with family and friends. I will post some more stuff tomorrow.

Rock and Roll!

1 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I've been the victim of multi-tasking mishaps many a times.

    Cross training, mainly weight lifting and biking intervals, has greatly improved my running (both speed and endurance). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved