Sunday, August 24, 2014

Go get some!

You may or not be aware, but Tailwind Nutrition has a phenomenal product....and the Calico Bean Market just got it in yesterday. WOO HOO!

I have tried many different products for endurance races and nothing compares, nothing. What I like about it is as follows:

  • great taste
  • great energy, superior electrolytes
  • light tasting product and mixes with water
  • no gut bombs
  • fuels me for the long haul
  • for me it got rid of cramping
  • it provides balance

This reasons are just a few, I suggest you try it out. It's the official race day fuel of Calico Bean Market Racing:) 

You can find these two awesome companies on Facebook and Twitter:


@calicobean  or https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Calico-Bean-Market
www.calicobeanmarket.com

Tailwind: @gotailwind or https://www.facebook.com/tailwindnutrition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved