Saturday, August 16, 2014

Week #6 is in the books!

It was week six and it was shark week too! What a great week of training. I ran a long run of 16 and felt great. It was different from last week because I started strong and finished extremely well. On my mind is the hydration/fueling. Right now, I am so excited about the Tailwind Nutrition (@gottailwind), (https://www.facebook.com/tailwindnutrition), +Tailwind Nutrition

My only challenge is the fact that it is a powder. If any of you have a good suggestion for handheld bottles, I am all ears. The marine corps marathon (@marinemarathon) is going to ROCK! I am excited for a rest day tomorrow.

Keep up the great work everyone, enjoy your weekend!

Image Source:
@gottailwind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved