Thursday, January 30, 2014

Beware of the Under Dog!

While traveling in Chicago this week, I saw a billboard that said “Beware of the underdog”. It featured a prospective Olympic athlete. I must say that I loved the billboard. I loved it because it reminded me of the many times in my life that I have played the role of underdog. I have played this in athletics and in business.

My ten reasons to compete like an underdog everyday:
  1. Underdogs work the hardest-they have to.
  2. Underdogs know how to work smart- the margin of error is too thin not to.
  3. Underdogs believe in themselves.
  4. Underdogs have heart.
  5. Underdogs have spirit.
  6. Underdogs feel good in their own skin.
  7. Underdogs have charm.
  8. Underdogs know how to plan.
  9. Underdogs understand and channel adversity- they are used to it.
  10. Underdogs have fun.


In your running efforts and in business, operate like an underdog and you will enjoy success more often than not.


 Image source: http://www.underdogcollector.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved