Saturday, January 25, 2014

Running Buddies

Running is such an awesome sport. One of the most fun things about running that I love is running with my good friends or “buddies”.  The metaphor of life and running is so clear. In life, your friends support you and get you through tough times. They share the laughter and joy of success and happiness.

Lynn Breithaupt and Amy Reed are pictured below. I enjoy their friendship. I have been fortunate to have run with them in many races together. They motivate me and we always have fun. They exemplify how important it is to enjoy your friends and they are great running buddies too. One race we never miss is the annual Turkey Trot. The pre and post race pictures are great because they trigger so many positive memories.



Go Run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved