Saturday, February 1, 2014

Commitment & Your Success

One of my goals this year is serious weight loss. Sounds easy- right? You may have similar “stretch” goals on your plate this year too (no pun intended J). Most of my goals are rocking this year, I am exceeding every one….except one. Yep- you guessed it. Why do we fall short of some goals?

The answer is pretty complicated. In my case, it comes down to being really serious about the task at hand and a modification of behavior. I have bought and have read excerpts of Matt Fitzgerald’s Racing Weight: How To Get Lean For Peak Performance. It’s a great book. Matt published this article that talks about getting serious about weight loss. If you have weight loss as a goal, it’s a great read.



I have re-evaluated my commitment and am ready for the journey! June 2014 is my first milestone, I can’t wait for you to see the results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved