Friday, January 10, 2014

Green Tea & Sriracha

True to form and gender, multitasking is not something I do well in stressful conditions. To illustrate, I was working on three different things at the end of the year. I was typing, checking phone messages and was just about to eat lunch.

In the midst of this, I was trying to “practice” one of my new years resolutions…to drink more green tea. In my multitasking haste, I was a split second away from putting Sriracha into my Jasmine green tea. WOW! 

WOW! WOW!

I love Sriracha, but that could have been disastrous. If you get a chance, read the article on Sriracha in BusinessWeek. You will appreciate the founder and condiment to a greater level.


Enjoy!
Jim


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved