Thursday, February 6, 2014

Focus

Today, I was talking to one of my new friends Chris Ho. If you don’t know her, you will get to know her soon. She is an amazing person. We talked about blogs, running, rescuing dogs and her Dad. Her Dad sounds like a wonderful man and I hope to meet him someday. In Chris’s office, you will find the most AWESOME quotes. We were talking back and forth and I asked her if I could take a picture for the BLOG and she chose this one.

In this quote, it highlights the difference between being average and focused. This directly relates to life, business and running. Sometimes life will throw you an obstacle or two, it is inevitable. Vince Lombardi talked about the concept of obstacles are only seen, when you lose sight of your goal. I hear this and directly relate it to Bruce Lee’s quote. Focus is really important for the average runner. It quickly separates the marathon entrant and the marathon finisher. I try to keep things simple and focus on three keys during a race. It results in success! Below you will find a great photo of Bruce Lee. He is certainly a man on a mission. To see the intensity, you know he is focused like a LASER!
Chris- thanks for sharing the quote!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved