Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hanging with Shalane Flanagan & Lita Ford got me in trouble!

While on my morning run, I was having a blast. I thought it would be great to mix up some speed work. I am zooming along, listening to Lita Ford (+Lita Ford) sing "Playin with Fire". I love Lita's voice and as a younger person, I had a HUGE crush on her too:) I think of Lita and miss this sign....

Then Shalane Flanagan (+Shalane Flanagan) tells me (on the Nike + app) that I am close to my goal, so I really start kicking the speed work into HIGH gear or BEAST MODE! Oops...I miss this sign.

Uh-OH! It looks like my BEAST MODE switch being stuck in the "ON" mode coupled with Lita, Shalane caused me to get a ticket for speeding! @#$%! $375 fine. It applies to cars, bicycling and YES running. I did not know this until today. I am bummed about my fine, but I have this cool picture as a souvenir. I looked online and found my photo. #bustedinbeastmode


1 comments:

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved