Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Excellence!

Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude. Ralph Marston
Image Source: Chris Ho

I could not agree with this quote more. My good friend Chris Ho has this hanging in her office and she let me borrow it for the blog (thanks Chris). Anyone who knows me well understands that I am an “attitude” person. 

Personally, I think your attitude defines everything you do and will ever do. To run a full marathon, you have to have a “can do” attitude. The race is big and will eat up anyone without a positive attitude.

I miss the heck out of my Dad every day. He was awesome. On one of my old phones, I have him holding a sign that features a quote from Ricky Bobby. Check the image out below and you will find it. It has to do with excellence. 

In the movie, Ricky Bobby has a confident attitude. It defines his winning ways early in the movie. As I type this blog, I am smiling the whole time. It’s one of my favorite movies!

I will leave you with my favorite quote from the movie and those of you who know me will know why:

“I’m just a big hairy American winning machine, you know?”


Image Source:
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/353371/Ricky/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved