Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Run with heart!

A few years ago, I was working with one of my favorite people and awesome friends Kris Queck. If you know Kris, you will smile. She defines awesome in every way. She is a great mom, friend, person, professional, and I could go on and on.  She is a super-fast runner too.

During our work on a project, we were discussing talent and effort. Kris talked to me about the scene in Jerry Maguire that reinforced playing with heart. Rod Tidwell (Cuba Gooding Jr.) gets called out by Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) for not playing with heart. Rod Tidwell figures it out and starts playing with heart. Just like many of us who may be average runners, we can equal it out by running with the most heart.

Also, it’s fun to scream “I am all heart @#$%@”. It really does make you feel better. Try it.


Thank you Kris, it was fun to relive our conversation!


Image source:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved