Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rest Days!

Today is a rest day for my running schedule. All week I was running hard and felt a bit of wear and tear on my knees. Today I have rested and it makes a HUGE difference.

Next week I will announce my Fall race (full marathon). I will dedicate this race to two people. One will be my father, who passed away from cancer. Next, I will be running for a young boy named JP Rast. He is my running buddy I was matched with by the IR4 group. This is a TREMENDOUS organization that matches runners with little ones who do not have the same gift of mobility. JP- I am running a full marathon this Fall and will dedicate it to you. We are going to have a WILD journey! Looks like another big race for this Clydesdale! WOO HOO!

If you are interested in this organization, you can find out more about it here:
http://www.whoirun4.com/


Image Source:
http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123325688


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved