Friday, June 13, 2014

It's not personal.....

It's not personal.....it's business! This is a common phrase in business today. I am saying this now, as I start to think about tomorrow's race. I am running the Grandview Gallop. I have run this race a number of times, but my last was a significant one for me.

I was physically dominated by the course and the heat. I was out of shape and showed a flash of not being mentally tough. I won't go through those details, as they are in the past. :)

Tomorrow, I am excited about the race! I am in the best shape I have ever been going into the race and I have a solid mental plan. Emotionally, I still remember the last race and will leave you with one last thought.

The Grandview Gallop will be both personal and business for me tomorrow. I am expecting myself to run well tomorrow and will be smiling the whole way!

To all of my friends running or spectating tomorrow (any race), I wish you good luck! How about a quick WOO HOO!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved