Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Race Week Part 1

Good evening!

Tonight I am super excited, as we prepare for this weekend. This weekend is the run for troops marathon & marathon relay. I am running it with some awesome friends. We have a team called Twisted Blister. This race is awesome because it's military style and it is all about supporting local military families. Last year, they raised $6,000. That's awesome!

My wife's store, the Calico Bean Market is doing something special for our relay team. I will show you in tomorrow's blog. Hint-hint...it's going to be AWESOME!

In advance, thank you Teri for supporting our team.

GO TWISTED BLISTER! 

Image source: http://www.run4troops.com/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved