Saturday, June 21, 2014

A sluggish last run of the week:)

Today, I ran for the last time this week. I was all pumped up last night and this a.m. I felt a bit sluggish. This is an understatement. As a matter of fact, my wife Teri asked me "what took you so long to get out for your run today?".

My answer: I felt tired.

So, I still got out there and ran. I felt great after the run- and parts of my run were awesome. However, I ran a bit slow and just wasn't feeling it today.

I am going to chalk it up to "I got out there".

Guess what? 15 days until Marine Corp Marathon training starts. YES!


Image source:
http://www.how-to-draw-funny-cartoons.com/cartoon-snail.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved