Friday, June 27, 2014

Your Twisted Blister starting lineup brought to you by the Calico Bean Market

Alright! Tomorrow the Twisted Blister team is ready to rock the run for troops! Here is your starting lineup! 

Run 4 Troops 
Leg 1 (6.6 miles) - Zach Shank
Leg 2 (4.4 miles) - Beth Kuhle
Leg 3 (3.6 miles) - Beth Shank
Leg 4 (4.5 miles) - Val Loewenberg
Leg 5 (3.4 miles) - Chris Loewenberg
Leg 6 (3.7 miles) - Deb Otto/Jim Connely

Deb and I are excited and honored to bat cleanup! Twisted Blister is poised to beat our time from last year. Runners are heading to bed shortly and will dream of a perfect race. A special thanks to our families and friends for the support. To the Calico Bean/Teri Connely, thank you so much for the shirts. We are excited to represent! 

Last but not least, I would like to thank all of those who serve and have served our country. To anyone who lost a loved one, we will say prayers for you. To the POW/MIA, we say prayers and await your safe  return. 

Tomorrow, I would like to dedicate my leg to the following: 

JP & Leigh Rast- you both are amazing and I am proud to run for you!
James Robert Connely- miss you Dad, you have the best seat in the house- talk me through it all!
My Mom & Sisters...Jimmy did it...love you guys!
Willis Christ- man I miss you Biffy. Watch the smile on Teri/Nile's face, it a miracle!
Teri/Nile- you guys are the BEST fans and I love seeing you cheer me on. It makes me run faster! 
Sonny Dunagan- miss you Uncle Sonny, I miss your laugh and smile. The Huey picture is for you.
All of my friends and family- I can't thank each of you enough! You rock!


Image source:

http://www.aviationspectator.com/more-aviation-photos?page=68

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved