Saturday, June 7, 2014

Remember those who sacrificed the most for us!

I hope you are all having a great Saturday! If you are working, spending time with family, doing chores, going to a farmer's market, etc.- I hope you have a great day! 

As we all have a great day, I ask you a quick favor. Remember those who have sacrificed the most for us. It could be your mom, dad, sister, brother, friend....and you know me, I always have a strong thought for those in the military. In particular, please say a quick prayer or send a positive thought for a POW/MIA and their families.

The thoughts and prayers will really help them, so thank you!

Last thought, make this day a special one. Go out and enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved