Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

From the bottom of my heart, I wish each of you a happy father's day! Today was a special day. I found myself thinking about how blessed I am to have a son and how much I miss my Dad. I thought about how my Dad shuffling his slippers on the carpet made me feel safe all of the time. I miss talking to him, telling stories and laughing. Right now, we would be lamenting the Blackhawks losing in the playoffs and how we both felt that Iowa is in for a KILLER season in football.

We would talk about my marathon training and his favorite subject...his grandson. He would probably say "bring me the boy". I would just smile like crazy to hear that.

This picture is so special to me. Dad- I miss you like crazy. I hope you had a great day.

This video will make you really feel the special nature of father's day. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved